Central High School Colors
Navy Blue and Lime Green
On-Campus Dress Code Requirements
- Central High School shirt. All shirts must have sleeves – no tank tops are permitted.
- Pant choices: slacks, shorts, or jeans. All pants must cover undergarments.
- Central High School shirt. All shirts must have sleeves – no tank tops are permitted. Excessive skin will not be tolerated.
- Pant Choices: Slacks, jeans, skirts, and shorts. Skirts and shorts must be mid-thigh or longer.
Students must wear closed toe shoes to school. No sandals, flip-flops, heavy military type boots or shoes with metal tips may be worn. Heels must be 2 inches or lower.
Central High School T-shirts must be visible under hoodies, jackets, or coats. Hats may be worn in the classroom but not in the cafeteria, hallway or during the Pledge of Allegiance. All logos/advertisements on hats and outerwear must be school appropriate.
Hair and General Appearance
Hair must be neat and clean. Students must be clean and well groomed.
Central High School Dress Code Intent
Central High School staff intends and expects to maintain an environment that is fun, interesting, and engaging with a focus on education and learning – not on what we wear. We expect our young adults to help us ensure the above policies and privileges are maintained and enjoyed. However, students should note that:
- On ALL MATTERS where judgment is required, the determination on any and all issues of appearance will be at the sole discretion of Central High School staff.
- ALL of the Central High School’s Dress Code policies will be reviewed on a regular basis and may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of our staff.
- In cases where an individual student must be reminded more than once on any of the policies, privileges related to that policy may be revoked on an individual student basis at the sole discretion of Central High School staff.
All students who attend Central High School must adhere to the dress code policy as stated. Students will be sent home immediately if they are found in violation of the code.