Ron Danzey, Chair
2910 Kings Harbour Rd., Panama City, Fl 32405
160 Hill Drive, Panama City, FL 32404
Central High School Parent/Board Liaison
School Improvement Rating
For the 2017/2018 school year, Central High School’s School Improvement Rating is Maintaining.
To Search and Compare School and District Data visit www.FloridaStudentsAchieve.org.
The custodian of public records for Central High School is Carla Lovett, Executive Director, Palm Bay Education Group, Inc. She may be reached via email at email@example.com or by mail at 1104 Balboa Avenue, Panama City, Florida 32401
Programs at the School
Our school provides services to any student who is pursuing a standard diploma and meets our age requirements of 16-21 (or 22 if ESE). We offer ESE services in the general education setting. We provide direct services for language and deaf/hard of hearing/vision impaired.
Board Meeting Schedule
The Central High School Board will meet at the dates below. Notices for re-scheduled meetings or additional meetings will be posted on the school’s website and posted at the school. All meetings will be held at Palm Bay Prep Academy, 1104 Balboa Ave., Panama City, Florida unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday October 25, 2018 at 5:00 pm CANCELED
- Tuesday October 30, 2018 at 5:00 pm in the school cafeteria
- Thursday November 15, 2018 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday December 20, 2018 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday January 17, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday February 11, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Monday, March 11, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday March 28, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday April 18, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday May 16, 2019 at 5:00 pm
- Thursday June 20, 2019 at 5:00 pm