Certificate of Completion

Students who have not passed the FCAT/FSA/EOC or received adequate scores on the ACT or SAT to satisfy the testing requirements will receive upon graduation a certificate of completion. Central High School can help students learn the needed skills to pass either the FCAT/FSA/EOC, ACT or SAT and convert the certificate of completion to a standard diploma.